Brill has a comprehensive range of services and offers for trade partners, booksellers and agents which you read about below. Open an account with Brill and benefit from the offers that are available for booksellers or agents.
Find My Rep!
- The Americas: sales-us [at] brill [dot] com
- Outside the Americas: sales-nl [at] brill [dot] com
Brill is ready to set up SANs for college stores, retail bookstores, and wholesaler customers.
- Brill, SAN# 2546922 the Americas
- Brill, SAN# 0150533 outside the Americas
To sign up for a monthly ONIX file of our forthcoming title information please contact brillonline [at] brillusa [dot] com
To open an account with Brill contact:
- The Americas: sales-us [at] brill [dot] com / brillmail [at] presswarehouse [dot] com
- Outside the Americas: sales-nl [at] brill [dot] com / brill [at] turpin-distribution [dot] com
BRILL follows the Standards and Best Practices of the Book Industry Study Group.
Brill allows ordering via EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
- The Americas: To initiate an EDI partnership contact Will Brosius, will [at] booksintl [dot] com.
- Outside the Americas: to initiate an EDI partnership contact EDI-Enquiries [at] turpin-distribution [dot] com
The GLN (Global Location Number) is normally used with a direct EDI relationship. The following link provides additional information about its use for electronic trading: http://www.san.nielsenbook.co.uk/controller.php?page=126
- Outside the Americas: GLN 5030670150533
Sales Terms and Conditions:
Product and Catalog Information:
To see all of Brill's price lists, catalogs, flyers and brochures, visit the section. For a quarterly overview of our forthcoming publications, please visit the Forthcoming Publications section.
If you would like to stay informed on our new and forthcoming publications and other developments in our publishing program, please subscribe to our email newsletters.
If you would also like to receive print promotional materials, please fill in this request form and email it to sales-nl [at] brill [dot] com
For each book and journal it is now possible to print your own flyer. from the website. This easy-to-go flyer can be used to promote your own book, or to recommend it to your librarian, customers and other interested parties.
For recent cover images, please contact marketing [at] brill [dot] com.