Search: English, Paperback
Results 1 - 10 of 86
Dr. Carlo Panara, Liverpool John Moores University, Dr. Gary Wilson, Liverpool John Moores University
This edited volume explores some of the key international law issues to have arisen from the events which comprised the 'Arab Spring.'
Edited by Merris Amos, Jackie Harrison and Lorna Woods. Published under the auspices of the Clemens Nathan Research Centre.
Freedom of expression – particularly freedom of speech – is, in most Western liberal democracies, a well accepted and long established, though contested constitutional right or principle. Whilst based in ethical, rights-based and political theories such as those of: justice, the good life, ...
Bertrand G. Ramcharan
Edited by Carin Benninger-Budel
The contributors to this volume analyse the effectiveness of the due diligence standard as well as other strategies to prevent and respond to violence against women by non-state actors taking into account contemporary problems that pose threats to women’s rights.
Edited by Anton Vedder
Fernando Falcón y Tella
Loukis G. Loucaides
This book comprises 13 articles on topics drawn from the European Convention on Human Rights. The book provides the reader with interesting information on aspects of Human Rights explored for the first time and presented from a critical standpoint.
The book is an ideal choice for practitioners and researchers because it combines first hand information on the most recent developments on Cyprus with legal evaluations from an international official trained in international and European law.
Jasper A. Bovenberg
Taking a case and context driven approach and backing up traditional legal analysis with historical analogies, web-surveys and practical experience, Jasper Bovenberg provides counter-intuitive, provocative and practical answers and recommendations for such controversial issues as how to share ...
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Children's Rights (1)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Health Law (5)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Human Rights (12)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Humanitarian Law (3)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - International Criminal Law (2)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Minority & Group Rights (3)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Refugee Law (1)
- International Law - Comparative Law (1)
- International Law - International Law (4)
- International Law - International Organizations (15)
- International Law - Law of the Sea (2)
- International Law - Public International Law (28)
- International Law - Terrorism (1)
- International Relations - International Relations (8)
- Law (86)
- Martinus Nijhoff (86)
Language: all » English
- Handbook (3)