Publication Value: Yearbook
Results 1 - 10 of 644
The Africa Yearbook is a reliable source of reference covering major domestic political developments, the foreign policy and socio-economic trends of all sub-Saharan states – all related to developments in one calendar year.
General Editor: Abdulqawi A. Yusuf. Associate Editors: Mpazi Sinjela and Fatsah Ouguergouz. Editorial Assistant: Roland Adjovi
Edited by Nicos Lavranos, Ruth Kok et al.
International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea / Tribunal international du droit de la mer
Edited by Gerhard Loibl
The Austrian Review of International and European Law is an annual publication providing a scholarly forum for the discussion of issues of public international and European law, with particular emphasis on topics of special interest for Austria.
Managing Editor: Carin Laurin. Editorial Board: Egidijus Bieliunas; Tanel Kerikmäe; Kristīne Krūma; Egils Levits; Rein Müllerson; Lauri Mälksoo; Vilenas Vadapalas; Darius Žalimas; Ineta Ziemele; Pēteris Zilgalvis.
Edited by Wim Janse (Leiden, The Netherlands)
The Dutch Review of Church History is a long-established periodical, primarily devoted to the history of Christianity.
Click a term to refine your current search.
- African Studies - General (11)
- Asian Studies - China (26)
- Asian Studies - General (1)
- Asian Studies - Korea (7)
- Biblical Studies - General (11)
- History - Church History (1)
- History - Early Modern History (2)
- History - Intellectual History (1)
- History - Medieval History (5)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Human Rights (137)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Humanitarian Law (2)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - International Criminal Law (4)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Minority & Group Rights (16)
- International Law - Constitutional Law (1)
- International Law - International Law (7)
- International Law - International Organizations (86)
- International Law - Law of the Sea (75)
- International Law - Public International Law (158)
- International Relations - International Relations (7)
- Language and Linguistics - Dictionaries & Reference Works (12)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Archaeology, Art & Architecture (30)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - General (2)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - History & Culture (4)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Islamic Law (18)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Sociology & Anthropology (4)
- Religious Studies - History of Religion (4)
- Social Sciences - Economics & Political Science (10)