Results 41 - 50 of 406
This is the fourth ‘empidid’ volume of the series ‘Fauna entomologica scandinavica’, covering the Scandinavian species of what is undoubtedly the most difficult Palaearctic genus of the family Empididae, the genus Hilara Meigen, 1822.
Gerhard Bächli, Carlos R. Vilela, Stefan Andersson Escher and Anssi Saura
This book gives a detailed account of the taxonomy, identification, distribution, and biology of 17 genera and 128 species of West European Drosophilidae. It aims of to faciliate field work by providing identification keys and by giving hints for further studies on biology, distribution and ...
Adrian C. Pont and Rudolf Meier
Peter J. Chandler
A reference work containing richly illustrated descriptions and identification keys to the 161 Nordic species of the springtails of the section Poduromorpha, as well as summarising their known distribution and habitat preferences. Several new taxa are described.
Anders N. Nilsson and Mogens Holmen
This volume contains richly illustrated keys and descriptions of the 157 species of predaceous diving beetles (Dytiscidae) found in Fennoscandia, Denmark and the Baltic States. Information about biology and distribution is included, as is a catalogue of provincial records.
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Biology - Biology & Environmental Sciences (291)
- Biology - Botany (10)
- Biology - Carcinology (8)
- Biology - Entomology (18)
- Biology - Ethology (1)
- Biology - General (21)
- Biology - Nematology (11)
- Biology - Zoology (11)
- Science - Chemistry & Chemical Engineering (2)
- Science - Earth Sciences (1)
- Science - Life Sciences (2)
- Science - Materials Sciences (2)
- Science - Mathematics & Computer Sciences (1)
- Science - Medical Sciences (9)
- Science - Physics & Astronomy (1)
- Science - Psychology (17)