Results 21 - 30 of 406
Series Editors: David J. Hunt and Roland N. Perry
Palaearctic Macrolepidoptera is a major new series aimed to cover all Palaearctic species of a subfamily, a family or perhaps several families. This new series will cover all species of the group or groups dealt with and should make it possible to identify all species. It is aimed to have ...
Edited by Pierre Jolivet, Jorge Santiago-Blay and Michael Schmitt
Series Editors: Baignio Pinna, Adam Reeves and Dov Sagi
Werner E. Holzinger, Ingrid Kammerlander and Herbert Nickel
The geographical area covered will be the whole of the geographical Europe. Each volume will illustrate the adults of all species in photographical colour plates of the best quality. Sexual dimorphism as well as polymorphism will be illustrated and if possible all subspecies too. Most species ...
Each volume in the very well known series The Moths and Butterflies of Great Britain and Irelandcontains special introductory chapters on important aspects of the study of British Lepidoptera; keys to families and species; a systematic section consisting of a full description, details of the ...
Edited by J.Forest †, J.C. von Vaupel Klein and F.R. Schram
Edited by I. Desportes and J. Schrével
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Biology - Biology & Environmental Sciences (289)
- Biology - Botany (10)
- Biology - Carcinology (8)
- Biology - Entomology (18)
- Biology - Ethology (1)
- Biology - General (21)
- Biology - Nematology (11)
- Biology - Zoology (13)
- Science - Chemistry & Chemical Engineering (2)
- Science - Earth Sciences (1)
- Science - Life Sciences (2)
- Science - Materials Sciences (2)
- Science - Mathematics & Computer Sciences (1)
- Science - Medical Sciences (9)
- Science - Physics & Astronomy (1)
- Science - Psychology (17)