Results 11 - 20 of 406
Fauna of Suriname Publication of these volumes has been supported by a grant from Uitvoeringsorganisatie Twinningfaciliteit Suriname Nederland (UTSN), and initiative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands to stimulate economic and cultural collaboration between Suriname and the ...
A series intended to be a tool for identifying the European micro-moths. Each volume will treat a systematic unit comprising about 100-300 species. This will usually mean a family or subfamily, but it can also be a single large genus, or a group of smaller families. Small and systematically ...
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Biology - Biology & Environmental Sciences (289)
- Biology - Botany (10)
- Biology - Carcinology (8)
- Biology - Entomology (18)
- Biology - Ethology (1)
- Biology - General (21)
- Biology - Nematology (11)
- Biology - Zoology (13)
- Science - Chemistry & Chemical Engineering (2)
- Science - Earth Sciences (1)
- Science - Life Sciences (2)
- Science - Materials Sciences (2)
- Science - Mathematics & Computer Sciences (1)
- Science - Medical Sciences (9)
- Science - Physics & Astronomy (1)
- Science - Psychology (17)