Results 1 - 10 of 406
A comprehensive work covering the about 100,000 species of Coleoptera known to occur in the Palaearctic Region. The complete work is planned for 8 volumes that will be published in intervals of about 18 months. The information provided for each species will be the following: • Primary taxonomic ...
Series Editor: C. Fransen (Leiden, the Netherlands). Founding Editor: J.C. von Vaupel Klein (Leiden, the Netherlands)
Scientific Advisory Board: Prof. Dr Frits Mohren, The Netherlands, (Chairman of the SAB): Prof. E.P. Farrell, Ireland; Dr Eeva Hellström, Finland; Dr David Humphreys, United Kingdom; Asst. Prof. Dr Elena G. Kulikova, Russian Federation; Prof. Dr Jari Kuuluvainen, Finland; Prof. Davide Pettenella, Italy; Prof. Dr Hubert Sterba, Austria; Prof. Göran Ståhl, Sweden; Asst. Prof. Dr Margarida Tomé, Portugal
Editors: N.P. Kristensen and V. Michelsen
Scholarly studies aiding in the identification and study of specific insect classes indigenous to Fennoscandia and Denmark.
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Biology - Biology & Environmental Sciences (289)
- Biology - Botany (10)
- Biology - Carcinology (8)
- Biology - Entomology (18)
- Biology - Ethology (1)
- Biology - General (21)
- Biology - Nematology (11)
- Biology - Zoology (13)
- Science - Chemistry & Chemical Engineering (2)
- Science - Earth Sciences (1)
- Science - Life Sciences (2)
- Science - Materials Sciences (2)
- Science - Mathematics & Computer Sciences (1)
- Science - Medical Sciences (9)
- Science - Physics & Astronomy (1)
- Science - Psychology (17)