Search: International Law, Series
Results 1 - 10 of 95
General Editor: Abdulqawi A. Yusuf. Associate Editors: Mpazi Sinjela and Fatsah Ouguergouz. Editorial Assistant: Roland Adjovi
Edited by Nicos Lavranos, Ruth Kok et al.
International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea / Tribunal international du droit de la mer
Edited by Gerhard Loibl
The Austrian Review of International and European Law is an annual publication providing a scholarly forum for the discussion of issues of public international and European law, with particular emphasis on topics of special interest for Austria.
Edited by Myron H. Nordquist and John Norton Moore
The Xiamen Academy of International Law intends to provide the highest level of education to individuals, particularly those from Asian countries, interested in participating in the development and use of international law – persons such as young lecturers in international law, diplomats, ...
Click a term to refine your current search.
- International Law - Air & Space Law (1)
- International Law - Constitutional Law (1)
- International Law - Environmental Law (3)
- International Law - European Law (1)
- International Law - Intellectual Property Law (1)
- International Law - International Law (5)
- International Law - International Organizations (20)
- International Law - International Trade Law (2)
- International Law - Law of the Sea (13)
- International Law - Private International Law (4)
- International Law - Public International Law (44)
- Law (95)