Search: History, Series
Results 1 - 10 of 110
Edited by Benjamin Schmidt, University of Washington, and Wim Klooster, Clark University
*** [Brill Acquisitions Editor: Julian Deahl]
A series of “state-of-the-field” handbooks to provide up-to-date surveys of themes, persons, movements, currents, events in European History from 400 to the present. Written by the foremost specialists in the respective fields, they aim to provide full balanced accounts, as well as synthesis of ...
Volumes deal with persons, movements, schools and genres in medieval and early modern Christian life, thought and practice.
Edited by Wim Janse, VU University Amsterdam
Brill’s Series in Church History is a peer-reviewed book series devoted to the ecclesiastical, religious, theological, and cultural history of World Christianity and related areas, such as the history of Christian mission and of Jewish-Christian-Muslim relationships. It contains source editions, ...
Edited by David S. Katz, Tel-Aviv University
General editor: Aleks Pluskowski (University of Reading)
Edited by Bonnie Effros (University of Florida)
A peer-reviewed forum for scholarly studies on the cultures, economies and societies of Europe (both west and east) and the Western Mediterranean in the period from the late Roman Empire to the tenth century.
Click a term to refine your current search.
- History - Book History (4)
- History - Church History (3)
- History - Early Modern History (23)
- History - Economic History (1)
- History - Environmental History (1)
- History - General (16)
- History - History of Science & Medicine (8)
- History - History of Warfare (3)
- History - Intellectual History (8)
- History - Jewish History & Culture (8)
- History - Legal History (3)
- History - Medieval History (31)
- History - Migration History (1)
- Humanities (110)